Pelagia Marine Services Pvt. Ltd. (PMS) is capable of supporting Dredger Owners and Charterers to preserve their high value assets and execute their high value projects in the most efficient and professional manner.
Our Project Management Consultancy includes:
- We supervise the project on day to day basis with reference to contract agreement of the main dredging project.
- Project monitoring, quality control including achievement of targets as envisaged in the dredging contract.
- Scrutinise the Dredging Contractors’ detailed work programme keeping in view the overall interest
- Scrutinise Contractor’s superintendence, personnel and suggest modifications, if any.
- Supervision and monitoring of the maintenance dredging work of the client carried out by the Contractor and also ensure that these are satisfactory with particular reference to the technical requirements, recommendations / guidelines issued by client, safety of works, personnel and the general public.
- We prepare and monitor Project network, bar chart, monthly progress report format,
- We initiate advance actions for taking over of site and timely issue of suggestions to the client if any.
- We carry out regular inspection of the Contractor’s equipment, plant, machinery, installations, and ensure they are adequate and are in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contract.
- We ensure carrying out of rain bow / side casting dredging as per tender stipulation and calculation of quantity dredged through side casting / rain bowing.
- On completion of maintenance dredging work, we provide to the client, photographs, detailed calculations in respect of achievements of targets etc, specifications of equipment installed etc. and obtain certificate from Employer in respect of satisfactory completion of work.
- We can also deploy separate expert in Hydrographic survey for the purpose of supervising / monitoring hydrographical surveys.
DRAW UP AN OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL CONTAINING BEST PRACTICES :-
We help in preparation of manuals as per Standard Operational Practices(SOP) for Operation, Technical and Maintenance of equipment’s based on best practices adopted by International standard, for improving the performance of dredgers.
TO TRAIN ALL THE PERSONNEL REGARDING THESE PRACTICES:-
We train the Officers and staff on Shore and On board dredgers to use the above practices in order to optimise /improve the production and performance of dredgers.
TO ENSURE THAT THESE PRACTICES ARE FOLLOWED:-
We prepare a mechanisms/system to ensure those above practices are followed by conducting audits or any other suitable methods.
PRODUCTION ESTIMATES AND PROJECT EXECUTION:-
We arrange visit to a New Project or Existing Project as desired by client and carry out the following work:-
a. New Project:-
- Visit the proposed dredging site to carry out preliminary investigations.
- Carry out Preliminary investigations on the Geo-Technical Survey and data provided by the client.
- Studying the available Bathymetric survey charts and if require carrying out random surveys including mapping.
- Outline any likely obstructions to be encountered during the dredging operations and remedies for the same.
- Feasibility studies to determine whether the project is viable to take up
We assist the Dredger Owners or Charterers in the following activities:
- Evaluation & Selection of equipment to be used
- Outline the no of equipment’s to be used and period of deployment.
- Outline the Production estimate.
- Outline of total integration of equipment to be used, period of deployment, monitoring production estimate, disaster prevention, and inspection and maintenance.
Optimization of Operations:
- Optimization of dredging activities during execution of the project.
- Comparison between Production estimate & actual and outline remedial measures for improvement.
- Outline technical solutions to any sudden challenges crop up during execution of the project.
- Outline remedies for any eventuality which may affect the execution and completion of project as scheduled
© 2017 Pelagia Marine Services Private Limited
Crafted and Maintained By SHEMOIL COMMUNICATIONS